Transgenderism Of Kids Is Ruled As CHILD ABUSE By American College Of Pediatrics
America is currently in the midst of a cultural revolution, a “clash of civilizations” and its victims are the most venerable within our society…our children.
The American College of Pediatricians released a statement this week declaring that gender reclassification of children, also known as “transgenderism”, constitutes child abuse!
“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex,” the statement, entitled “Gender Ideology Harms Children,” began. “Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
The policy statement was authored by President of the American College of Pediatricians, Dr. Michelle A. Cretella, Vice President of the American College of Pediatricians, Dr. Quentin Van Meter and Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Dr. Paul McHugh.
Listed what the association ruled to be eight objective facts supporting their argument for why gender reclassification will now officially be classified as abuse:
Here are just a few of the most important ones listed.
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.
6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence.
7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery.
8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.
Read the full statement from the American College of Pediatrics here.