How much trust do you have in our media? A similar question was recently asked by Gallop during a survey of 1,025 U.S. residents from September 9th-15th.

Unfortunately, for our media industry only %7 of Americans surveyed said they have large trust in our media. That is an enormous drop from the 72% of Americans who had trust in our media back in 1976. Of that 7%, naturally, Democrats are among those who tend to trust the media (55%), while Republicans (32%) and Independents (33%) can say the same.

Overall, party affiliation aside, twenty-four percent (24%) say they have no faith or little trust in our media. An additional 36% said their trust was minimal, for a combined total of 60%. This is up from the 26% who felt the same way back in 1976.

Dividing the nation at the 50-year mark, 36% of 18 to 49 years old have great trust, and among those 50+ years, 45% have a similar sentiment. The younger generation seems a bit surprising because it means that 64% have little or no trust. This is the generation that our Administration and their in-the-pocket media cater to. Perhaps there is a glimmer of hope for our future.

Regardless, this should be a wake-up call to the media to pull themselves together and quit being political puppets shilling to the rest of us.

Source: CNS News


Tags: , , ,

Facebook Comment
JOIN U.S. HERALD Subscribe for FREE today and find out what's REALLY happening in America!

Send this to a friend