Obama Padded HIs Bio With These 9 Flat Out Lies, Mainstream Media Refuses To Report
It has become painfully apparent to anyone observing the antics of this White house that after almost 8-years of the Obama Presidency, the one common denominator is the lack of transparency and willful deception on almost every public policy that this President puts forth.
And what has become even more apparent and quite frankly troubling is that the deception continues not only within public policy issues but also within Obama’s own personal life, and without the media ever attempting to actually fact check those inconsistencies.
However the media ironically has no trouble attempting to discredit Presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, with unsubstantiated innuendo of the good doctor’s personal life, and attempting to put forward a false narrative.
While the mainstream media all but ignores Obama’s most obvious false claims;
- “Obama’s Staff Corrects WWII Story” Mr. Obama said an uncle helped liberate the Nazi death camp at Auschwitz during World War II
- Selma Birth Connection Obama credited the civil rights march as the inspiration for his conception, of course he was only 3-years old at the time
- “Obama Overstates Kennedy’s role in helping his father however the key details are either untrue or grossly oversimplified.
- “Tale of British brutality toward Barack Obama’s grandfather probably untrue, book claims.
- The heroic story of Obama’s step-grandfather dying while fighting the Dutch is untrue
- “Obama Lied About Mother’s Health Insurance Problem”
- Obama makes white Occidental College classmate “Regina” into African-American
- President Obama’s “improbable love” narrative
- Obama and his mother not “abandoned” by father in 1963
Source: Young Cons