Perhaps the lesson to be learned here is that messing with “Ole Glory” can indeed be dangerous to your health, after a Pakistani demonstrator dies after inhaling fumes from burning the American flag.

Abdullah Ismail died in Mayo hospital in Lahore having complained of feeling sick during the angry demonstrations in the eastern Pakistan city yesterday, as demonstrators chanted anti-U.S. slogans before setting fire to an American flag outside the U.S. Consulate, while some tried to bridge the wall of the building and fighting with baton-wielding police.

Protesters burning American Flag in Pakistan

And while no doubt this is a tragic incident, it once again demonstrates that when one engages in any type of destruction or desecration, such as destroying temples, churches, andisis art, and sculpture, those evil deeds can on occasion backfire.

The irony of course is that while burning a flag isn’t perhaps as dangerous to the demonstrator as throwing a Molotov cocktail, the end result can be just as lethal, in that all flags are designed to fly and not to be burned, and when burned toxic fumes are released into the air.

After lighting the flag Abdullah Ismail complained to others he was feeling sick from the smoke being released from the burning flags…bottom line don’t fool with “Ole Glory”!

Source: Daily Mail

Facebook Comment
JOIN U.S. HERALD Subscribe for FREE today and find out what's REALLY happening in America!

Send this to a friend