BOOM: Rush Limbaugh SLAMS Obama For Disgusting Past After She Attacked Trump
During his show on Thursday conservative Rush Limbaugh came after Michelle Obama for her diatribe on Tump's "locker room talk." Limbaugh's focal point for his argument was that even though Michelle got up in front of the country and pretended to be extremely offended by Trump's comment she invited tons of rappers and pop stars whose song lyrics contained words and phrases way more degrading than anything Trump has ever said.
"It’s not locker room talk. I don’t know men who talk that way. Decent men do not talk that way. What Trump was talking about was sexual assault," Michelle said during her speech in front of the New Hampshire crowd.
Limbaugh was quick to expose this disgusting double standard that Michelle has created, along with the rest of the left.
"Men brag, and she is telling people who she doesn’t know men who brag. You know the people that have been to the White House?" Said Rush.
WARNING: LANGUAGE HERE AND THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE STORY MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME.
"How about some of the rappers that talk about their b****** and their hoes have performed such lyrics in the White House? But she doesn’t know men who talk and sing about sexual assault. It’s all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!"
"So is assault on the police a feature of some hip-hop lyrics, and it’s been performed at the White House. But she doesn’t know men who talk that way. She doesn’t know decent guys who talk that way."
Limbaugh was sure to bring up a "sermon" delivered by Obama's former sermon.
"Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn’t there when the Rev. Wright was talking about Bill Clinton," said Rush. "You remember what Rev. Wright said about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? … ‘And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby.’ ‘Bill was riding dirty,’ and the population, the congregation went nuts."
Rush didn't bring her up but it's hard to forget Michelle's BFF and confidant Beyoncé and some of her lyrics.
WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
- “Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
- “I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
- “First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
- “Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
- “Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
- “Gimme that daddy long stroke”
This is a woman who the first lady sees as a role model for the American youth.
Maybe Michelle should take a look at the friends and 'role models' that she keeps around before she comes after Trump for a few comments that he made over a decade ago. This is just another classic example of the left attacking somebody for doing one act, that the left does way more and way worse. The hypocrisy has gotten so ridiculous on the left it's scary to think of what they come after next and then do themselves. But of course this is just the lefts ploy to distract the American public from how terrible of a candidate Hillary is and trick them for a minute into think Trump is some kind of 'rapist.'
Please share if you agree that Obama should take a look at her 'role models' before opening her dumb mouth.
Source: Conservative Tribune