ALERT: New Poll Of Muslims Show DEEPLY DISTURBING Results On ISIS, Suicide Bombers & Sharia Law
With the amount of Muslims in Europe rising, the United Kingdom decided to do a survey on the Muslim population to see where their values lie.
The 615 page survey found that, on average, the British Muslims and British non-Muslims do not share values and the British Muslims want to live their own lives under Sharia Law. Sharia Law is the Islamic Law.
Basically, the poll shows that the British Muslim community is becoming a "nation within a nation", which has brought up the debate once again that British multiculturalism has failed for the past 30 years. Some of the statistics include:
- More than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers or other people who commit similar terrorist attacks.
- Only 34% of British Muslims would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists.
- 23% of British Muslims believe Sharia law should replace all of British laws where there is a large Muslim population.
- 52% of British Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal, compared to 22% of non-Muslims.
- 50% of British Muslims find it unacceptable for a gay or lesbian to teach their children.
- 31% of British Muslims think polygamy should be legalized, with 35% of 18-to-24-year-old think it is acceptable to have more than one wife.
- 39% of Muslims think that women should always obey their husbands, compared to only 5% for non-Muslims.
- 33% of British Muslims believe it is acceptable to stone a women accused of adultery.
- 88% of British Muslims believe that Britain is a good place for Muslims to live.
The Muslim population is Britain passed 3.5 million in 2015, mainly due to the influx of refugees. Currently, only France and Germany have a larger Muslim population in the European Union.
Britain has been known for being very lenient and tolerant of other cultures, including Muslims.
Trevor Phillips, a former head of Britain's Equality and Human Rights Commission, said that "We have 'understood' too much, and challenged too little--and in doing so are in danger of sacrificing a generation of young British people to values that are antithetical to the beliefs of most of us, including many Muslims."
Are any of these statistics surprising to you?